Monday 27 August 2012

Stila Tinted Moisturiser

I was recently having a nosey in Poundland at their makeup when I came across some Stila makeup. I was totally shocked, seeing as Stila are quite an expensive brand, and picked up a tinted moisturiser.




I searched and searched but I couldn't find anything but shade 03, which I knew would be too dark for me, but it was only £1 so I bought it anyway!


As predicted, it was far too dark for me. However, the formula was really lovely, nice and cool, definitely felt moisturising and very light on the skin, and was very easy to blend. The SPF30 is an added bonus too. As it is a tinted moisturiser, the coverage is very light, but if I had found it in a lighter shade I would have definitely used this all the time, it's so lovely.


4 comments:

  1. It's a pity it wasn't a good shade match, but at least it was super cheap! Maybe you could use it for a bronzed up look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I knew it wouldn't match perfectly but I couldn't set it down at just £1 lol! Yeah, that's a good idea! :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I always have trouble finding one pale enough too, but it still looks nice, it's not that far away from your colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's so hard to find make up to match pale skins! It's a really lovely product, it would be good for summer use when your skin is a little more tan than usual.

      x

      Delete