Monday, 20 August 2012
Essence nail polishes
This is my little collection of Essence 'colour & go' polishes. Essence is a European brand, and I've never seen it sold in the U.K. in the usual make-up stores. However, my local chemist has a great range of their products, very obscure! The entire range is really inexpensive, the nail polishes sell for only £1.09, and they're actually lovely nail polishes, they all look great with two coats, and they don't chip for a good few days.
From left to right:
61. fame fatal; a lovely rich red.
87. passion for fashion; looks blue in the photo but is actually a bright violet colour.
48. meet me now!; is a beautiful dusky mulberry colour. definitely my favourite.
01. cotton candy; nearly white with a tiny hint of pink, comes out almost translucent on the nails.
05. coffee to go; light beige with a hint of sparkle
07. cafe ole; nude with a little hint of shimmer
71. trendsetter; a creamy greyish brown