Monday 13 August 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte Pink Pout

Sorry I have been so quiet recently, I've been doing university exams! This is a review of my most favourite lipstick ever! (Despite this, I'll keep it neutral :3)

Revlon Super Lustrous Matte in 'Pink Pout' (shade 002)




It is a neutral pink shade and I think it suits pale skin perfect. It is great when you want a subtle colour on your lips, or to pair with a bold eye look. I find it is a great alternative to nude lip colours (for example, Gosh's Darling or Barry M's Marshmallow), for those with pale skin, as I find nudes tend to just come out looking like concealer smeared over the lips. Another pro is that whilst it is very subtle, it adds a little colour to your look.


(This swatch is actually a little darker than in real life, my apologies! :( )

As with all matte lipsticks, the lips must be properly exfoliated and moisturised before this will look well. Another con is that it doesn't last as long as I'd hope (maybe two hours max, and it doesn't have much staying power if you're eating)

Despite its cons, I really love this lipstick. It is my go to lip product and pretty much suits all looks

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment