Tuesday 12 March 2013

Purple lipsticks (part 1)

Hey! I thought I'd share my no.1 beauty vice: purple lipsticks. I've so many, I had to split up this into two sections! In part one, I will be sharing and swatching my 'light purple' lipsticks :)



(Ps. They are in no particular order)

No.1: Barry M lip paint in 127 (palest lavender

This is a milky lavender that has quite a sheer coverage, which is quite unlike the rest of Barry M's lip paints. Anyway, I have a review of this earlier on in my posts Here!




Mac: Viva Glam Nicki 2
This is an amplified finish mac lipstick, and as such has wonderful pigmentation, however, probably as it is such a light colour, it does not last as long as most amplified's would. It is a very pale blue toned lavender. It definitely needs reapplied ever few hours, as it is so pale (yet so striking) when it bleeds, it doesn't look so great!




Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain: Darling

I adore this! It actually transfers onto my lips quite pink, but it's just the perfect low maintenance lip product. I know a lot of people have been put off by the smell, but I adore it, it smells lovely and minty fresh. The stain element is not as noticable as other balm stains, but it still lasts a good few hours - Nearly all day!




Lime Crime: Airborne Unicorn

This is very similar to a Mac Amplified lipstick in duration and pigmentation (and smell?) and while I love it, and the name, and the packaging (unicorns 4 life <3 data-blogger-escaped-a="" data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-colour="" data-blogger-escaped-different="" data-blogger-escaped-hand="" data-blogger-escaped-in="" data-blogger-escaped-is="" data-blogger-escaped-it="" data-blogger-escaped-lights="" data-blogger-escaped-lips="" data-blogger-escaped-looks="" data-blogger-escaped-my="" data-blogger-escaped-not="" data-blogger-escaped-onto="" data-blogger-escaped-or="" data-blogger-escaped-s="" data-blogger-escaped-strange="" data-blogger-escaped-the="" data-blogger-escaped-totally="" data-blogger-escaped-transfers="" data-blogger-escaped-tube="" data-blogger-escaped-under="" data-blogger-escaped-what="">


Mac Sheen Supreme: Asian Flower

This, along with Relvon's darling, is my perfect every day lip product. It is quite a pinky purple, and so it's not too striking yet it is really nicely pigmented. It lasts 3-4 hours of normal wear (without eating or drinking) and it has a lovely scent (typical Mac vanilla smell) what's not to love!






Swatches: (l-r) Barry M 127, Viva Glam Nicki 2, Revlon Darling, Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn, Mac Asian Flower.

I hope you enjoyed my post, stay tuned for my 'dark purple' post soon :)

Thanks for reading <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment