Tuesday 12 March 2013

Cruelty Free Makeup for All!

So, as you might know, yesterday (11th March 2013) marked the day from which it is illegal to sell cosmetics that have been tested on animals in the European Union.
~ f i n a l l y ~

I have never felt comfortable using products I knew had been tested on animals, and up until now, I have done my best to stick with brands I know never test; Urban Decay, Barry M, and Revlon. However, I would see new releases from different brands and was always a little peeved that they were out of bounds. No Longer! I am looking forward to being able to try out new releases from brands such as Maybelline, L'oreal and Rimmel, as their products always look really lovely. 

Are you happy the bill has been passed? (how could you not be!) To celebrate, here's some fuzzy bunnies (who will no longer ever have the misfortune of being a poor make-up tester)


No comments:

Post a Comment