Monday 25 February 2013

Haul post~

Hi! :) so I popped into town today and picked up some makeupy bits, and I thought I'd share them :) ill be doing reviews of some of the products soon so if anything catches your eye, comment and stay tuned :)



First, I got MAC studio fix foundation powder in NW10. My favourite face powder (a pale one by UNE) was discontinued and so I succumbed and went to mac! Ill definitely be reviewing and searching this soon :)



I was in my local art supply shop when I noticed these. They have the little mini studs I've been looking everywhere for, as well as little gems and 'caviar' beads!




I misplaced my eyeliner pen, so I went back to my old faithful, revlon colourstay liquid eye pen




Finally, I availed of semichem's 3-4-2 offer on NYC to get three products I've wanted to try for ages. The rock muse top coat, a black polish with different sizes of glitter, grand central station, which I've heard is a wonderful top coat, and applelicious glossy lip balm in apple blossom.

Ill definitely put up swatches and reviews of most of these products, so stay tuned! :)
Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment