Monday 25 February 2013

MAC NW10 Studio Fix Foundation Powder

Hi! :) so, as I promised, I've got a review and swatches of MACs nw10 studio fix powder.
The product is a foundation powder, which would be ideal for oily skin. Personally, I have combination (but mostly dry) skin, and I will use the powder to bus coverage over my primer/foundation, which only offer a light to medium coverage.
It comes in MACs standard packaging, which I think is lovely, very minimalist and distinctive. The compact has a mirror and a space underneath with a sponge.








The powder is really blendable, smooth and offers a really good coverage for a powder, I'm actually quite surprised at how good the coverage is (and I've tried powder foundations before!) so kudos to MAC for making a great product.
As for the shade, in indoor light, it looks like the perfect shade. I always wanted to try MAC but even NW15 was too dark for me. So hopefully going 5 points lighter will leave me with the perfect pale powder!
It really smoothed out my skin, and it seems to have light reflecting qualities as I look quite... Illuminated (sparkly? :p) while wearing the powder.
As for staying power, I would say it would last a good few hours, but it would definitely need reapplied a few times a day.




Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment