Tuesday 29 January 2013

MUA haul

So! I'm a fan of MUA on facebook, and, as I'm sure everyone knows, they finally had their amazing 50% off everything offer, and I picked up a lovely selection of goodies :)



(I'm sorry the picture isn't the best quality, I took it last night when I got home) 

Anyway! I picked up the Fixing Mist, which I actually used last night, I must say I'm impressed! I'll definitely be doing a proper review of it soon

I got the undressed pallete, the eye-primer, two blushers, a powder blush in shade 4, and a cream blush in Blossom, a Kiss-Proof lipstain in Kissalicious, Sugar Lips lip balm (both of which are lovely products), eyebrow pencil in Blonde, and then three nail products; Gemini nail constelliations, Jellyfish mystical glitter and Rose Dust fairy dust polish. Finally, I got the F3 Concealer Brush, I was planning on getting pretty much the entire range of brushes, but unfortunately they sold out! 

After the 50% discount, ALL of this came to only £16, which is absolutely amazing. It was such a generous offer, and I'm so glad I was able to avail of it :) I've tried a few of these out already, and I'll definitely be reviewing quite a few, so stay tuned! and a big thank you to MUA ^_^

x

No comments:

Post a Comment