Sunday 5 January 2014

MAC Snob Lipstick Review

As promised, here is my review of MACs Snob lipstick. My apologies for the lack of quality in the photos, I'm currently having to use my phone.



Anyway, Snob is a satin finish lipstick. It is highly pigmented but not staining, lasts an average length and unfortunately, is quite drying and similarly, looks rather dry on my lips. 



(Please note it looks a lot cooler in real life than in this photo, sorry!)

A cool toned, muted pink, with slight blue leanings, thus would probably suit cool skin tones. There is quite a difference between the colour it swatches on my hand and the colour on my lips, as it looks lighter and paler on my lips than on my hand. Regardless, it's a lovely everyday shade, perfect for work (so long as you use a lip balm underneath!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment