Saturday 18 January 2014

January Wishlist~

There are so many things I currently have my eye on, I thought I'd compile a list to keep track of them all, makeup and clothing alike! 

Make-up first, and we have Revlon's new matte balm stains. I've had a look at the range, and if I'm honest, it's pretty underwhelming, except for the delightfully dark purple shade, Shameless. I just have to have it, and seeing as the range is being released this week, I think I'll be snatching it up pretty quickly! 

One snippet of beauty-news that pretty much made my Christmas was that MACs Heroine is being made permanent. Finally! Everytime Heroine gets released, it escapes my grasp, but not this time! I've read that it will be released in the UK around March, so I'll be biding my time until it does! Eee! 

Finally, I have my eyes on yet another purple lipstick, in the form of MACs most recent Punk Couture, from the synonymous collection. I'm unsure as to whether my local MAC counter are even selling this collection, but here's hoping! If I'm honest, I'd love to get my hands on Haute Couture as well, let's hope I can! :) 

As for clothing, there are so many things I have my eye on. I'm not sure why, perhaps with the popularity of American Horror Story Coven, or maybe the influence of the 90s, but recent trends have been rife with witchy, gothy, pagan-y styles, and it's suiting me perfectly! 

Top priority is me owning this delightful skirt from Motel Rocks, a nineties sun and moon print in a flattering skater skirt style, perfect! 

Another item I seen in a poster in River Island recently, a grrrl style donut tee, which I've been stalking their website ever since. I'm thinking it might be a summer release though, so I'll have to be patient! 

Finally, I'm on the lookout for a cardigan with a moon print on it. Random, I know! But I really really want one, hah :P

No comments:

Post a Comment