Sunday 20 January 2013

MUA Glamour Days Palette

I'm so sorry this is really late >< I've been crazy busy with college work and haven't had a chance to update my blog. I'm trying to fix that though!

Anywayy, back in Novemer, I won a competition with MUA and was sent their gorgeous Glamour Days eyeshadow palette. :)


The palette has twelve gorgeous colours which I found to be creamy and very easy to blend, all together really lovely.


As you can see they aren't mega pigmented, but you can build them up to create a stronger finish. I feel the glittery / sparkly shadows have a stronger pigment to the mattes, but as I said, they are all easy to blend and build upon to create your preferred finish.
My favourites are: 1, which is perfect for highlighting, and the bottom/last four, as they're perfect for the autumn/winter time. 

Overall, Glamour Days is a lovely palette and the quality really impressive considering that it only costs £4

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment